Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Places To Ride Dirtnj

A thank you card and a pink purse

Hi, everybody!
After a short break I'm back, wide awake and raring to go! And so did these two cards, the second is more of a "Certificate holder" as a card. Unfortunately the sun did not really join my little card photo shoot, please forgive me.

When I these instructions found the net, I knew immediately I MUST rework it! I have slightly modified and tada .... here is the result! This chic particles get my sister some bills presented for furniture shopping for their first apartment. It's much prettier than an inconspicuous envelope, right?



And here's the thank you card. It was created after the sketch of Cute Card Thursday , all white, it should be for the Colour Challenge Create and Whiff of Joy also mentions this week: "Thank you"


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon,

Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment