Saturday, November 13, 2010

18th Birthday Invitation Templates

Post arrived!

Und die liebe Postfrau hatte für mich drei(!!!) Päckchen! Nein, der Bestellfinger hat nicht gezuckt, es waren Geschenke *freu*

Päckchen #1 kam aus Rostov na Donu von Tasha

Vor einigen Wochen startete Natascha ein Tauschspiel, "Katze im Sack", und vorgestern kam ihre Katze bei mir at. The rules are simple: the organizer sent to 4 players each an ATC and submit something to scrappy, such as a flower, scraps of paper, postage, etc. The receiver can be of the "gifts" inspired to make an ATC and send it back to the organizer. Look how beautiful you ATC!


And that's my inspiration:


And I've already got an idea what I do with it;)) Natasha, makes your ATC on Monday on the way!

packet # 2 came from stacia_gevorgyan from Smolensk

A few weeks ago I gespostet on the book exchange campaign to scrap-info yesterday and my package arrived.



I got a "Anna Karenina" issue, a really beautiful bookmark and a fridge magnet.
Thank you dear, Stacia! I look forward to reading!

And my third packet was already last week, I had not managed to photograph * schäm*


Es sind 16 ATC von einem Tauschkreis aus dem DP-Forum. Sind die nicht toll? Eines ist schöner als das andere!!! Danke Mädels, es hat echt Spass gemacht und das Warten hat sich gelohnt;))
Und hier ist ein Photo von den ATC, die ich für den Kreis gemacht habe


Jetzt aber genug von dem Angeben;)) Danke für's vorbeischauen und bis bald, 
Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment