Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who Did George Crum Marry

Three cards and a cloth

Hallo, ihr Lieben!
Puuuh, was für 'ne Woche! Es gibt so viel zu tun, ich komme gar not to post: ((Because it is quite dark early and when I come back from the university, it's really dark and I can make no photos * sniff * But I was busy and here's the proof:




This map was made yesterday on the way and bring my father dearest birthday wishes. I can only hope that it arrives in time, because the target country has . the Post is not covered itself with glory, the structure of the card is quite simple (is indeed for a man:)) PP is from K & Co, Chipboard framework of TA (with Distress Ink Walnut Stain colored and clear embossed), corrugated cardboard (painted with white acrylic paint), copper-colored brads and ribbon.



This romantic with a hint of cards brings my great-aunt a happy birthday. Here I have used a homemade flower as "chief ornament." PP is Graphik45.



Today, a dear friend's birthday. For them I have this small knitted cloth. The guide can be found here . This is a nice simple project, suitable for beginners. And I can not give away the cloth without a map;) So I made this card:


And a packing box for the cloth


how it looks from collapsed


I hope my works to you, look forward to the comments.

LG and thank you for stopping by,
Sabina


0 comments:

Post a Comment