Friday, December 3, 2010

Les And Pete A Place In Greece Where Are They Now

Christmas is ...

Hi, everybody!
Here I am again, after a brief technical conditions Send break;)).
We have snow for several days (almost) continuously, all glitter and sparkles, the smell of cookies and mulled wine ... The most beautiful season has begun! Christmas is very special for me. The people come closer, it takes time for his family and friends, all problems seem void and everything is possible. I wish it was always Christmas! And today I will show you a card that gets a dear friend.



And here is a picture using flash, as you can see the colors better


And a couple detail shots



With this card, I take part in these challenges:

Stampavie and more . "Snow"
Stempelträume "Red-Green"

And a bit of Christmas for you, my Christmas wreath. I did it for the first time self-made * very * proud-peep and it was not time so ne big mess;) stop by)





Thanks for and soon,

Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment