Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best Super Absorbent Tampon

Review 2 children workshop theme: Spring

Today we continue with many pictures of Spring
workshop. Unfortunately I can not take pictures of all
, it was too much bustle ....
So now a few projects that I could catch.

butterfly chains - the butterflies are stamped with 280 g
paper from my stash and then wiped, or
stamped in a variety of marking inks.
has sounded good when the kids get through the rooms:
Who, "watermelon", "daffodil yellow" ...

My Pattern:


children works:


Individual butterflies hanging from a branch or to the window

My Pattern:









flower leis from Stampin 'Up punches:


butterflies a child:


very many pictures have you seen now. Tomorrow is something towards Easter.
But for now it is safe enough.

In a family the house is now full of his butterfly window, who managed
like crazy. Yes, the spring returns.
Wish you a sunny day! Thanks for stopping by and I love comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment