Monday, March 7, 2011

How Many Calories In A Vegetarian Chow Mein

mini-album from the VIP-Thursday

Donnerstags kann be explored in many of my Blögen
demo ladies the VIP-Thursday . Since
presented projects and of course everyone has
very different examples.

This time there was a pull-out mini-album -
and I've also tried it.

For photos, it is almost too small for me - would be more passport photo size.
But it can also be great as birthday greetings or sayings
-use collection. In any case, it is very sweet.

material list :
cardstock in violet, rose, charcoal gray, Whisper
pattern paper "Pure Luxury"
Misc. Stamp sets Bands, punching







Wish you a beautiful, sunny, spring weekend !
I'm looking forward to this afternoon when my craft Keller
craft is filled with nothing but happy children.
The alternative event for carnival .... Hopefully I'll
to photograph with so much bustle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment