Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do You Need A Reservation At Bonefish Grill

A small meadow

Hi, everybody!
Well you, you all survived the last days good? My weekend was wonderful! On Sunday, guests came to join us to celebrate my birthday, nothing huge, we celebrated with the family. With the weather we had great luck: It was very warm, sunny, one heard the wind rustling in the leaves ... a gorgeous day! I want to thank you for all the nice wishes! I was very happy about it !!!!!
And yesterday, after 2 days of withdrawal craft, I made flowers. Can be found on the net yes lots of different instructions for beautiful flowers. Some of them tried it myself and here is the result:





For this flower I have a transparent Brad with Copic colored, now the color is perfect.
instructions for these flowers is simple: Cut some circles of different sizes made of organza, light a candle and "melting" the edges of the circle to punch in a hole and attach the circles with Brad. refers

Guidance on the Tüllblumen with pointed leaves her here. Although the blog is in Russian, but the manual is well illustrated and understandable without words. And I think the result simply adorable!


The instructions for these roses can be found here . I turned it a little harder, it looks better with my band.


have for these flowers I sacrificed an old boring book. I unfortunately forgot to photograph the process again if I do that, I'll write a little tutorial, ok

And here's a photo of my other great passion: ...


knitting! I love: to einkuschelt comfortably into the sofa, turn on and turn off DVD ... The way we a cloth. I have made ready for three days and will wash it today and tension. Photos of finished project will follow.

I wait until it is bright enough to photograph some of you to ATC. Yes, I stopped by the ATC-virus not spared:) stop by) and

Thanks for you later, Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment