Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Making A Shuffleboard Table

Celebrate the everyday! Warmest Wishes

Hi, everybody!

And here's the promised second card:

And a close-up:


this stamp, I've already bought a few months ago, but came only now to use it.

I used PP by Basic Grey from the Wisteria Collection, one of my current favorites. I brushed the edges neat and tinted windows with Distress Ink Milled Lavender and Vintage Photo. The little hearts are "waste" generated during the punching of the Herzbordüre (Martha Stewart) for a different card (I can just throw anything away;)), I have glittered with Stickles and affixed to the card.
The motive and sentiment stamp are from Whiff of Joy. Two bands and a few pearls and viola, the map was already finished.

With this card I am participating in the following challenges: Create Challenge
Colour Purple, Aqua and White "
WoJ Challenge " Distressing "
ISB Challenge Recycled

you like this map? I'm really looking forward to your comments!
soon,

Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment