Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How To Convert To A Refrigerated Van

Take Weekly Challenge celebrates its third birthday

And I could not resist to participate in this celebration ;)). One must be a task from the past Challenges choose and I, after I had a bit rumgestöbert in the archive, chose this wonderful sketch # 29.


And I made it:





For the main reason I have combined two punch of Woj. I painted it (oh, this almond fragrance) with Polychromos and baby oil, the basket still further accentuated by Glossy Accent. To counter the card can be something solemn, I have all the flowers glittered with Stickles. The strawberries I stamped with StazOn, with Polychromos painted, glued and covered with Glossy Accent with Abstandpads on the map.

With this card I am in the Challenge # 124 at A Spoon Full of Sugar : Sparkle and Shine in part.

list of ingredients:
stamp from the WoJ summer 2009, stamp kit
scene stamp "Autumn grass" of WoJ
text is Stampavie
PP from October Afternoon from the Ducks in a Row collection
CS from Bazzil
Polychromos and baby oil
Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Stormy Sky
Glossy Accent and Stickles

a beautiful Wednesday evening, I wish you and see you soon,

Sabina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment