Friday, October 1, 2010

Paint House Sprinkler Covers?

record-breaking

At least for me. For this autumn card I take part in the same eight (!) Challenges! Normally, three for me the greatest feeling, but this was like magic:)))




The sketch is said of Mojo Monday in Stempelträume it this time, "Charm, Circle, Green, Steckenpferdchen and ISB want to see autumn colors. In A Spoon Full of Sugar is the topic this week Challenge "Spots and Stripes" that fits the theme Hanna and Friends "So dotty ". For the ABC Challenge it should be an Easel Card. And Just Maglolia Challenge Blog is the task of" Anything Goes ", so anything as long as one allows Magnolia stamps are used.


And here again a close up of the cute Tilda. I think this picture sooo great! Is my favorite subjects.
So now I go once in my craft room and try to create order there ... And it's not always easy. But she knows determined.

a nice Friday afternoon I wish you and see you soon,

Sabina

0 comments:

Post a Comment