Friday, October 8, 2010

Where To Find Shiny Pokemon In Pokemon Deluge

Win? Win!

On Sunday I celebrate birthday are much more beautiful and exciting things this year. happened, but here are my favorites: I moved with my friend in a bigger apartment, I started to scrapbooking and have even sold some works, we I have a craft room set up, my sister got her Taumstudienplatz and begins to study in the winter term. It was a good year. I want to share my happiness with you and will give away a Candy Blog:







Ingredients:
8 "x 8" PP block from October Afternoon The Thrift Shop
Journalingkarten and stickers from October Afternoon The Thrift Shop
chipboard album from Maya Road Chipboard
: heart, star, framework and key
bands

To participate in the raffle, you must:
first be registered reader of my blog. If you're not there yet, you can register now.
second Post this link to your blog.
third To 31 October left a comment under this post. Please only one comment per person will help the good fairy her work immensely;))!

On 1 November will be drawn to the candy.

Good luck to all participants and see you soon!
LG, Sabina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment