Friday, October 8, 2010

Typing Inurl Lax Webcam

gift wrapping, card and scrap-paper notebook

Hi, everybody!
Here I am again, and bring with a lot of photos: I was in fact very busy in recent days.
First, I show you a card. I wanted to try a new map form and as I got the job at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Do not be Square just right.




is not the little guy cute? I love the hedgehog stamp!



many flowers should it be in the Creative Card Crew Challenge . And at Cute Card Thursday can you do something himself. For this card I have geschnipselt the grass and even the flowers of a PP sheet Cosmo Cricket cut.

list of ingredients:
Rubber Stamps from Penny Black
background stamp from Magnolia
text Stampavie
Temple of the PP and Journalingkärtchen Cosmo Cricket
Polychromos and baby oil
Glossy Accent
StazOn

Also, I've tinkered a gift box.



The color palette of the I Create Challenge Colour: Pink, Green and Cream . The gift I will wrap in transparent film, it can take pictures but then very bad, so I took the photos for my blog without film.

list of ingredients:
Motivstempel of WoJ
PP of CS from DCWV
Bazzil
Polychromos with baby oil
Stickles Fruit Punch

And I've finally made up a Scrap-notebook! From the outside, I've kept it pretty simple, keep it hanging in my pocket anywhere.


Metal corners provide extra stability and a rubber band to prevent the "open-itself".



on the front cover inside (what a word!), I housed Post It's, I switch the things that is always and they have finally got a home. can



The inner part is a ring mechanism, so I always add more pages, move or remove. I have four tabs added:
first Gerburtstagskalender with envelopes - in the envelopes I can put tinkered cards that are meant for a certain birthday boy.


second Inventory - I have my notebook equipped with an "inventory", so I do not buy any materials twice and know exactly what colors I have and what I would have / need. I have recently bought a Glimmer Mist color that is double and very annoyed about it. I have cataloged a total of six products: Glimmer Mist, Distress Ink, other stamp pads, Crackle Paint, Ink Stickles and alcohol

3. Wunschliste - Da habe ich alle meine Wünsche reingeschrieben. So hoffe ich meine zukünftigen Käufe etwas vernünftiger zu gestalten.
4. Leere Blätter für Notizen.
Und noch die Rückenansicht:

Ich habe mir lange Zeit überlegt, ob ich so ein Ding brauche und mich schließlich dafür entschieden. So habe ich endlich eine Übersicht, was ich bereits habe und was ich noch brauche. Außerdem kann ich mir notieren (und es auch wieder finden!), was ich wo zu welchem Preis gesehen habe. Die Preise schwanken ja von Shop zur Shop erheblich und das nicht nur im Ausland. Ich bin mit meinem Werk sehr zufrieden, let's see whether it can assert itself and prove itself in everyday life. Did any of you is such a thing like that? It would be very interested, how to arrange their notes and other Scrapper desire to buy.

list of ingredients:

Chipboard Self-Adhesive Bookbinding Linen
4heutes37
of PP ring binder, book corners and rubber band
envelopes

Woah, there was a long post with many pictures and letters;)). Thanks to all who have read it over. I am looking forward immensely to your comments!
LG, Sabina

3 comments:

saadhaifaa said...

لو أنت من الناس اللي بتفكر كتير تروح الجيم بس بتحس أنها كسلانه ومحبطه ؟ يبقي الحل عندنا لأننا قدرنا نجمع لك صور كتير خاصة برياضة كمال الأجسام وغيرها صور كمال اجسام , والصور دي هتقدر تحطها خلفية لموبايلك أو علي جهاز اللابتوب أو الكومبيوتر الخاص بيك , عشان تفضل قدامك طول الوقت وتشجعك أنك تنزل وتتمرن وتحقق الهدف اللي أنت عايز توصل ليه , ومع الوقت بتشوف النتيجة بنفسك وثقتك في نفسك هتزيد يوم بعد يوم .

saadhaifaa said...

Speaking English fluently is a problem for you and you always feel unconfident? Don’t worry about that because Convo online center provides simplified lessons to help in speaking well and to improve you language, and the surprise is that the website if free for you all from all over the world, so come to join us and enjoy the beautiful classes. [url=https://convoenglish.co/category/speak-fluent-english/]how to speak fluent english[/url]

saadhaifaa said...

It’s very important to speak English well, unless the interview is specifically to test your English level, focus on the information you are giving in your answers, so at Convo website we are offering surprising tips to be prepared for any interview. Come to join our website and enjoy our classes with good prices. English Interview guide

Post a Comment