Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Invitation Templates

Urgent - need your help with a song!

Today I have a big problem and hope that it
with my so very different readers have someone in
who can help me.

My mother celebrated her 80th on Saturday
birthday and she would sing different songs, I made
a song sheet for it. Now one needs to do a
accompanied on the piano. From most of the songs I've found
notes, but a song is nowhere to be found
. I also have googled and found nothing.

So my question to you:
Does anyone happen to note the song:
"The sun above the forest ..."
Refr: "'Tis closing time .."

The sentiment, I would die Noten der Melodie oder
Gitarrengriffe reichen, noch besser wäre natürlich beides.
Nun hoffe ich, dass jemand zufällig im Besitz dieser Noten
ist. Vielleicht jemand, der in einem Gesangverein oder so singt?

Ich würde mich über ein Mail (ab.renz@t-online.de) mit den Noten als
jpg oder einen Hinweis sehr freuen und sage schon mal " Danke "!

0 comments:

Post a Comment