Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snowmobile Gaz Pump Test

Frühlinskarte in daffodil

After the morning today, a little gray and cloudy, began
I desperately need some color. Therefore, I show you the
spring card I have gewerkelt this week on the Quick
.

A little daffodils color, some pumpkin yellow, two layers
butterfly punch, beads, double-sided adhesive tape for
Banddeko - I always wanted to try again -
Windows punch and a spell.
The flowers I have marked with the Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder
previously was colored with daffodils and whoosh - you have a
beautiful color effect.
Hach, I was just so like spring ...


who still has the desire and time - it has another 1-2 seats
at the workshop next Wednesday, 23 February - we will tinker
including chocolate ....

And if you still leuchtender braucht - hier die gleiche Karte sehr intensiv:

0 comments:

Post a Comment