Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nike Trainingsanzug Rn 56323

Roeck Doets WIP1

I was asked how do I create my illustrations. Wanted a small making-of making my Rapunzel's tower, but recently there had not fancy it. Instead, I document simply "live" implementation of my current idea. Maybe that is quite cool, at least I got the idea of \u200b\u200bgrad and I have a few photos of the first four steps made.

Step 1: Several weeks ago, scrawled in my sketchbook, as I have about "Roeck Doets" (you can get on Wikipedia) thought. I think the reason the idea was a report on Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead) somewhere.

Step 2: Ideas found quite funny, implementation plans, copy paper, pencil note (one: 100% recycled newspaper ran from www.treesmart.com) and rubber.

Step 3: After three sketches Bleistfit-artwork on cardboard characters, then ran ink.

Step 4: And ink it. The thing is now before me and is now blackened further. Then goes on :-) soon.


the way I stand on the wallpaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment