Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb 24th Birthday Compatibility

Bookmark with Fast & Fabulous

Today there are only a small bookmarks that I have made
because my stamp set (level 2 hosts) so much.

I am of rather straight to the doctor with my daughter
or else on the road, so not much time for the hobby
cellar. There will also so again on Wednesday held a workshop
and there is still prepare all kinds of ...

So now a quick bookmarks that you can make super
Geschenkchen as a book.
The background is blue Pacific and then in the two-step stamping process
aufstemepln the beautiful flower - the stem
I had before, dyed green with the markers.
Just a little splash of color - looks like not as
dull.
Only a jumbo eyelet and a ribbon. Jetzt fehlt nur noch
das passende Buch...

Schön, daß gestern soviele den Blog-Hop genutzt haben -
toll, wenn man mal ganz viele Leser hat... Hat Spaß gemacht
und Ihr habt hoffentlich eine Menge neuer Ideen bekommen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment