Thursday, February 10, 2011

Load Save File Fire Red Mac

voucher case for cinema tickets

Thus it is not so boring you with the many
confirmation invitations, there are now something different.

for a birthday, I needed a packaging
cinema vouchers. As these cinema vouchers were very long,
I thought about it a kind of folded card. Very easy to make and yet effective
obliquely through the cut edges.

the aubergine box I stamped with Whisper White -
the leaves flourish of "Sweet Summer " see there, really awesome
. On the lower side I stamped the best flowers.
is glued only on the strait, so that the vouchers
again be seen well. With a little Velcro dot
is closed the whole thing.

If you do not understand my description, just look at the pictures.
The "Happy Birthday" I have marked with the Cuttlebug and
Whisper wiped, the edges are, of course wiped.
to that a little "bling" to make the whole thing seems a bit more noble.
And it's fast and it has a nice gift. There

morning there is a blog break since then the 80th Birthday occurs
my mother.
also think it - this beautiful stamp set you can only until the end of February as
Gratisset obtained with any purchase of 60, - €.
Next week (Tuesday or Wednesday) I will make another
bulk order , who needs something, you have just
report by then. Goes quickly by mail (ab.renz @ t-online.de).

I wish you a nice weekend with lots of sun, although there
looks more like rain.


0 comments:

Post a Comment