Friday, February 18, 2011

My Period Was Due Yesterday Negative Hpt Today

Sympathy cards - is part and parcel!

The theme death and mourning cards we would avoid most like
and . but also includes our life

Recently, some nice people went home from my
environment and so I had
make several sympathy cards
Maybe are you also looking for suggestions -.
I have kept relatively simple.

Here I have the cross with bright color (platinum) used.
the text stamp I have from my stash.


The beautiful tree is from the stamp set "In Thoughts of You" - stamped
in anthracite gray and again stamped with Versamark and then clear embossed
- the second punch is slightly offset.



Here is a different format - the stamp is also from the set "In
thoughts with you." Here too, the first colored stamped and embossed then again clear.


have inside I simply stamped with Whisper White. You can see better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment